Hello MW, glad to be here. - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello MW, glad to be here.

Hello MW, glad to be here.

Hello, I'm a long time D&D player and have spent countless nights in the outlands with 2nd edition. I've ran a few groups in recent years but it never seems to stick because of the focus on minis and rules mongering. I'm thinking about starting a new game recently, and I did some PbP games back some years ago on another site that were neat, and after some web browsing I found this site. I was hoping to start up a game to get away from the computer some, and this seems to kind of defeat that end... I'm thinking of running something in 3.5e Forgotten Realms that is lite-medium combat with lots of npc's and morality quandaries, do you think there would be interest in that kind of thing?. Thanks for reading... ~Eber

There will be plenty of interest for your game.as soon as ypu prep it for review. To assist please.direct.to the mw.guides in my signature. They will teach you tons of things that.you need to know, starting with pbp basics and.moving rapidly towards advanced.techniques.and.tools. Vol.1-4 will be essential for you with heavy focus on 3&4.

Good day my son. Judging by what you've got there, I think there will be interest; but then there always is interest in 3.5e DnD. I suggest you take a look at the guides in my signature to help you familiarise yourself with the operation of this site.

EDIT: Damn, out-ninja'd. And is it just me, or is Walter deliberately making errors?

Thanks, and yes, I've been reading the wiki and DMing guides there. Alot of good information. Thanks!

You're welcome. If you need further help after you finish the guides the gm workshop is designed specifically for that function. Lots of others will be happy to assist you simply for the asking. If you stick around on the site as a 3.5 dm i'll probably give you a contact at some point about the cri

Enjoy the site and remember you've got tons of people at your disposal here, so really all you have to do is participate, ask questions and persue your imagination.

What sort of device are you using? Just occurred to me that I could not be on the PC and still do PbP.

This is just.an android phone but mw runs on pretty much anything but it is sub optimal. Wouldnt recommend using phone for game posts, just ooc stuff, quick question answer type things.

There has been talk for and.against producing an mw app, but last I knew nothing has come of it.

Hi this is Daleha.

Actually i am newly join this fourm and this site also, and i want to say all of the member Hello.

Thankyou