Hello MW, glad to be here. - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello MW, glad to be here.

To see the latest games, check out the Game Ads. A mod's also probably going to swoop in, if not one of the other greeters, to link you to the guides. Welcome to MW!

P.S.: What's with the organic fertilizer link in your sig?

P.S.S.: Hi Eber! Nice to meet you!

Hi! I'm one of those greeters Grizzly mentioned. Firstly, it is customary to make your own introduction thread, rather than jumping into someone else's. Your thread is your place to make yourself known. Hell, mine went for four or five pages
Second, the guides linked in my signature offer great information for newbies, oldies, GMs and players alike. If you're on MW, you need to read them.* Welcome to the Weave!

*You don't really need to read them, I'm just trying to sound like a salesman. It is heavily suggested you do so though.

Hello there aredoban01! As Your Mother has said, it is normal to make your own thread when you introduce yourself; don't be shy to make one now!
We have veritable tonnes of games running all the time in the Games and Ads section - you can find the link on the main page - so feel free to take a gander and see if anything piques your interest!

Hate to tell you guys, but that's a bot.

When you see a person that says a generic opening, then links something unrelated, check the profile for data.

In this case we can see that our friend "ariel" had listed herself male and is a call center agent.

While MW has great protections against bots, the crafty ones still get by sometimes.

If you think a new member might be a bot, hit the report button, and explain your suspicion in detail to the moderators and they will investigate the claim and take corrective action as necessary.

I have reported this bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by World of L_Tiene View Post
Hate to tell you guys, but that's a bot.

When you see a person that says a generic opening, then links something unrelated, check the profile for data.

In this case we can see that our friend "ariel" had listed herself male and is a call center agent.

While MW has great protections against bots, the crafty ones still get by sometimes.

If you think a new member might be a bot, hit the report button, and explain your suspicion in detail to the moderators and they will investigate the claim and take corrective action as necessary.

I have reported this bot.

I think this was merged... just in case anyone got confused.