The Official Yammering Thread - Page 9 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

The Official Yammering Thread

So long as it falls under the PG-13 rating, you can post it here. If it doesn't, you can post it elsewhere (like google docs) and link it here (in the Writer's Guild subforum) with a warning accompanying the link.

I do not believe you will find it terribly difficult to locate mature people to peruse your writing here.

Hello, everyone. It looks like this forum has not been visited for quite sometime. Did NaNoWriMo wipe everyone out. Sap all your writing energy. Maybe everyone failed their save against the writing demons.

I hope to see This group come back around. There are some good folks here with some great ideas.

To use the words of the great J.R.R. Tolkien, "I don't know half of you, half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Hardly anyone participated in NaNo this year. The Guild has been slumped for...gosh, maybe even more than a year now, which is why it's been folded into the Creative Corner.

That is not good. The guild was a great place for like minded folks to chat, commiserate and write. I guess the few of us that still hang out in this ghost town are specters and old miners. Well, to anyone still around...bring it on. Let's fire this place up again.