5E Conversion Project - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

5E Conversion Project

5E Conversion Project

So it is that time, and I'm getting ready to embark on a site redesign for 5E. Anyone interested in helping out?

Also, I'd like some feedback on site design and navigation questions. What do you think of the current website navigation set up and how could it be improved?

I'm interested, and having taken a look just now, would maybe like to throw together a mockup that I'll annotate to show what improvements I think need making, and how to execute them... What's your timeline?

Another question, do you also plan to keep your 4e and 3/3.5e content available?

Awesome, thanks guys. No huge rush, but sooner rather than later. Next few months. I would like to, Rigo, if that is cool with you guys.

Awesome. Can't wait to see the mock up.

Sign me up. I'd be happy to help out as well with the upgrade to 5E. Just turn me loose on some projects.

My man! Welcome back. Stay tuned, my friend. I will put you to work soon.

Thanks, Farland. This will be an exciting project. I enjoyed the projects I was able to help with when The World of Farland was upgraded to 4e.