Gibberish Language Tags - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Gibberish Language Tags

When I typed in the same thing but used klingon instead I got the same translation. Also it doesn't look very wookiee-ish...

Coup de grace is the same in French and English as are many things. Blitzkreig translates from german but is still valid English w/o translation.

Yeah, but that is one word. On tests, it seems that everything is being "translated" as the same in wookie and klingon, so something must be wrong...

That's why I did multiple tests. At least one of those was klingon. It seems to have been changed to plain text. I didn't do that...

I didn't look at the source so as it was labelled shyriiwook I didn't realise it was supposed to be klingon.

And yes, only one lang set seems to be getting used. Also, rlang tags seem to break quick edit save/refresh functionality, the save works but the editor remains open.

Yeah, I was trying to see if klingon looked more like wookiee when I did that. That's how I discovered they were the same thing.

Seems that whitespace isn't being ignored as it probably should be. If Mike hasn't fixed it by then I'll take a look in the morning after I watch the Jap GP.

To those asking for elvish and draconic, I agree. Feel free to find appropriate text and send it to me.
Plugs is correct that whitespace was causing a problem, I have fixed it. He is also correct that it doesn't play well with ajax. No idea why.

Just a note. When you do Wookiee it uses klingon (I think) unless you spell wookiee wrong (wookie). Otherwise, the new tags are great!