Guardians of the Galaxy 2!! - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2!!

I was not really a big fan of the first GotG - I liked it! But a lot of the humor didn't work for me, a lot of the characterization fell flat for me, and the hype got to me. But still, I was pretty giddy for these teasers and excited to see more, so... glad to give the Guardians another go.

Looks awesome, can't wait for it's release. And Star-Lord's right, if anybody has tape it would be Rocket.

First movie was great, can't expect the second one won't be but still doing my best not to watch any trailers or anything.

So far the trailers are not giving away what the plot of the movie will be. Reportedly James Gunn is only allowing scenes from the first third of the movie to be used in trailers.

I like the first movie much more than I expected to. It is always nice to walk out of movie that exceeds your expectations. Hopefully the second movie will be just as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar1809 View Post
I like the first movie much more than I expected to. It is always nice to walk out of movie that exceeds your expectations. Hopefully the second movie will be just as good.
Hard to catch that magic twice. I mean, now that the bar has been set for all of us... I'm still optimistic though!