"The Dark Tower" live-action adaptation. - Page 10 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

"The Dark Tower" live-action adaptation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cailano View Post
I hated Drawing of the Three.
As someone who thinks The Drawing of the Three is the best standalone entry in the series, I am eager to hear why it isn't to your liking.

Its cool that they did that but I would like to see more legit action figures. Something similar to the line they did for the Walking Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar1809 View Post
Its cool that they did that but I would like to see more legit action figures. Something similar to the line they did for the Walking Dead.
Maybe we can collaborate and get McDonald's to jump in on the merchandising. I want my fully articulated lobstrosity, darnit.

To be authentic it would need to be sharp enough to cut your fingers off.

EDIT: Alternatively, for a darker toy, I think a build-your-own stuffy man would work. Then we can train the kits to charyou tree.

Here's a trailer song: https://open.spotify.com/track/1jrUE0nMCjKKxy0uCCqor0. Considering it has been recently released, I imagine the actual official (and finished!) trailer is set to debut any day now.

--- --- ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aavarius View Post
To be authentic it would need to be sharp enough to cut your fingers off.

EDIT: Alternatively, for a darker toy, I think a build-your-own stuffy man would work. Then we can train the kits to charyou tree.
This is the most accurate representation of the lobstrosities I have ever seen.

It has its claws in a boxer's stance, features legs arranged in an arachnid-like fashion and sports a beak close to that of a parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wippit Guud View Post
That's Flagg up at the top walking upside-down, right?
Absolutely.

By the way? I'm appreciative of that use of negative space.