#Myth-Weavers: The (un)official IRC channel - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

#Myth-Weavers: The (un)official IRC channel

I'll have to check this out. I've been bouncing on and off the Darkmyst rpg servers for a long time now, using XChat mainly. I like IRC, but it does take some seriously scheduling to get actual games in aside from chatting.

It's not just an aid to gaming, it's become a great way to chat with a gm about organizing a game, ask questions of experts, and meet forum members you wouldn't have ever run into otherwise. Also you can use the bot Imp to see what embarrassing things have been said in channel, taken out of context, and added to the quotes collection!

&help in channel or in a pm to Imp for the command list.

Also, through idle chatting, NUMEROUS games have sprung up, tons of ideas have been bounced around, and good times have been had on all fronts.

I'm also trying to create a new game that will run on myth-weavers forums and on IRC. I'll guess I'll see how it works.

Lol, even us Luddites are enjoying it

Sometimes, rarely, there are even games there!

What was the IRC for ipad app that someone recommended? I can't remember it off the top of my head.

- Logain