#Myth-Weavers: The (un)official IRC channel - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that dont clearly belong in any of the other categories.

#Myth-Weavers: The (un)official IRC channel

#myth-weavers is still going strong! We have channel drama, romance, heartbreak, and general geekery, and that's just the bot! Take a minute and check us out to see what you've been missing!

&help in channel gets you a list of the bot's commands.

The channel's still going strong! We have strong representation from the ShadowRun and FATE crowds, but could use more experts from different systems to hang around answering people's questions. Come join us if you can!

Honestly, if you have Fate and Shadowrun, what else do you really need?

For funsies, type "&quote fedora" (no quotation marks) in the irc channel.

- Logain

You also have the rules-lite crowd represented, along with "2e is the best e!" So really, are you just looking for the big guns from 3.5e and 4e?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
You also have the rules-lite crowd represented, along with "2e is the best e!" So really, are you just looking for the big guns from 3.5e and 4e?
Those, and any other systems out there (Cortex, M&M, Cthulhu, Gurps, etc.) that people use and might have questions about! Mostly we just need a counter to dauphinous constantly making fun of me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0g41n View Post
Honestly, if you have Fate and Shadowrun, what else do you really need?

For funsies, type "&quote /fedora" (no quotation marks) in the irc channel.

- Logain
Actually that would be: &quote fedora
(no slash)

I am well-versed in Kobolds Ate My Baby, if anyone has any questions
All Hail King Torg!

Edit: Oh, and I'm also a Herald-Level GM for D&D 4th Edition. I took the test and got the certificate and everything!

- Logain

Played an impromptu Fate Core pirate game on the IRC last night that made my day.

Signed on, and everyone was like hey come up with a name and a high concept we're playing Fate Core now! And it diverged into further awesomeness for the next couple of hours. . . .

Come one come all, this may become a more regular thing. . .