#Myth-Weavers: The (un)official IRC channel - Page 8 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

#Myth-Weavers: The (un)official IRC channel

It's working. Think I've been in it for a little over an hour now. =/

You'll probably want to ask that question in the actual IRC channel, in his app thread, or in a PM to him. This is a thread to help people find the #Myth-weavers IRC channel, not the channel itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauphinous View Post
You'll probably want to ask that question in the actual IRC channel, in his app thread, or in a PM to him. This is a thread to help people find the #Myth-weavers IRC channel, not the channel itself.
Ah, understood. Thanks for the redirection, dauphinous. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3aby View Post
mIRC ?
Sure? If not, pick your poison. I payed for MIRC years ago, and host several channels on the Darkmyst server which honestly, does better for me than the server this channel is on. irc.otherworlders.org has weird oddities occur that I do not experience with Darkmyst. After several months of opening both, I just am opting more and more of not bothering to cope with the oddities that irc.otherworlders.org throws my way.

I've got a regular user which uses Icechat, and I use androirc on my phone. Another player uses chatzilla. I've got a mibbit link in my sig to my channels but that's a bottom of the barrel, low quality option. It often just fails for folks, otherwise I'd suggest the mods here to link a mibbit link to the MW's channel here for their own.

IRC is pretty good! I love all you regulars who stick around and keep the place nice; though I am always happy to see new people.

I'm Colour in IRC! I've been around for uh... a rather long time! Come join and wiggle about!