What have you been listening to lately? - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

What have you been listening to lately?

Was listening to Babymetal, and saw a random link in youtube. Some band called Stereopony. Been listening to them for the last three weeks.

So much Sabaton. Their new album, The Last Stand is just out and although not as good as Heroes imho, it's still a great album and they've definitely experimented a bit more in this album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
I've always preferred the "Empty Spaces" version on the film of The Wall rather than the album version. Damned if I know why they cut that sucker from the CD, but it does give me an excuse to fire up my old VHS player now and then.
I've actually got an audio copy of the movie that I burned off the DVD using one of my many programs. It's nice to fre that up in the car every now and again.

Ahhhh, very wise indeed! All the great music, none of the hassle of actually sitting down to watch something

The theme song to Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer on loop. They help me work. And I mean work, as in non gaming labor stuff.