What have you been listening to lately? - Page 8 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

What have you been listening to lately?

I've been binge watching the Apprentice on Youtube with Donald Trump. I wish my country had a man like him in charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamVoivode View Post
The singer from Agalloch just released a track from his new project Pillorian - "A stygian pyre"

It's amazing, some agalloch-ish sounds, but overall way more brutal. Stereogum has a review of it here.
Oh nice, I've been waiting for that!

I recently discovered that a song I wrote now has well over 100k views on YouTube. The original didn't fare so well but the remix is much better than my original stuff.

That's awesome!

Got around to revisiting Isiah Rashad's The Sun's Tirade. Really awesome album, it's grown on me a whole lot. Check it out if you like mellower beats and general TDE stuff.

Favorite bars:

Neil Cicierga's new album Mouth Moods is out! If a Wonderwall/You Spin Me Right Round mashup sounds appealing at all, then check it out.