Blood Bowl 2 League - Page 10 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Blood Bowl 2 League

Will add you to a waiting list, so that I have quick access to the names of coaches and theit teams. I'm waiting on Coren's answer to see how he will handle the next game.

Also, full disclosure: I may be terrible. I don't know, really.

How do these games work? Does one player take a turn, then wait for the other to log on. If both are on, a game goes quickly? Or do both players have to be on at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixotico View Post
Also, full disclosure: I may be terrible. I don't know, really.

How do these games work? Does one player take a turn, then wait for the other to log on. If both are on, a game goes quickly? Or do both players have to be on at the same time?
Same time
One player takes a full turn. Then the next one

Ok, just received a message from Coren, he will drop out of the league. I'll just close the current one and restart it soon enough. I'll follow SoL's advice and create a game forum for everyone interested so we can roleplay our coaches or some awesome moments in the league as well as the links to replays or anything related.

Ok, invites sent. It is pretty empty at the moment, will go to sleep in a few, but will flesh it out more on the morrow. If you guys want to help with the design I will certainly don't mind, so good luck and have fun with your games.

You can join our game forum, if enough players join, a new league can be started and once both are done, a super league can be made.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39402

An even Bloodier Bowl, if you care to imagine such a thing.