Blood Bowl 2 League - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Blood Bowl 2 League

I just purchased the game, so let me give it a try and I may interested in joining as well. How does the leagues work? Are the games played live against one another? If so, how long do they generally take?

Games are played live, depending on the type it can be a FFA. Where you search for an opponent and whoever is searching also gets to play against you, a normal league. Different teams scheduled to play against each other and such. I think the average is 1hr game and yes, they are live.

Edit: Those interested in playing multiplayer can leave here their Steam nicks or coach nicks, to add them to a league, if its ok.

That makes 3 of us, I'll make a 4 team Round Robin, if more players join we can just re-create it.

Edit: Chevalier, which team do you want me to invite?

This is a different animal than Fumbbl I think but Blood Bowl is Blood Bowl. Can the game be bought through Steam?

The good news is that yes, you can buy it through steam, the bad news is that it is no longer on sale. I am sorry, Smokey, but it'll probably be on sale again in a month.