Gencon Drinking Games - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Gencon Drinking Games

Gencon Drinking Games

OK, this is the thread for Gencon drinking games, a very important part of our time together in a couple weeks.

I'll start with a couple rules -- please feel free to add to this as you see fit.

OK -- on a natural one -- you ALWAYS have to take a drink, regardless of the situation or where you are... It may be 9AM, but if you roll a nat 1, you're drinking alcohol.

On a critical miss -- you finish whatever alcohol you may have in front of you at the time. You have 10 seconds to complete it, or you must refill and work on it again.

If one of your characters die --- automatic
1oz of 80 proof alcohol, or shotgun/down a like amount of alcoholic content in a 60 second time period
shot to kill the pain.

At Farland's ENnie victory -- or loss -- truthfully, it really doesn't matter, cause we know what the best site is --- we are all going to lift a glass in honor of the World that is Farland, tapping it once on the table in memory of those who could not be with us.

Any other rules you guys can think of??? Oh -- and BTW -- who is going to
designated DM'er
DM our night of drunkeness?

Ok...I'm not going to GenCon however, a natural 20 means you get to choose the alcohol to be consumed and who will do the consuming. Similar time constraints apply to the critical miss.

Also, if someone initiates a grapple, the loser has to buy the next round. (Hmmm...this will only work if you have prerolled a GenCon character before you go.

Lastly if you can email the rest of us that won't be at GenCon to inform us of the schedule. We will have a drink in our own place in cheers to Farland world.

P.S. I expect pictures. And remember there is going to be a lot of sexy women there. LOL

Hmmm. I like it. I especially like the ENnie salute.

Assuming we are going to play a game, here's one: how about if you initiate a rules challenge and are wrong, you drink.

Or if you are Valanduil and you disagree with something someone says, you drink. Valanduil will be very drunk the whole time, I'm afraid.

Oh, and Kany, I am going to bring my laptop, so if I find five minuted and a wireless connection, maybe I will "blog" about GenCon.

When you take damage you have to take a 1oz shot of Jose Cuervo Tequila or Sauza Tequila (those are cheaper brands. I suggest Patron but its expensive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel
P.S. I expect pictures. And remember there is going to be a lot of sexy women there. LOL
Careful...

I definitely like the rule for Valanduil. He will be VERY drunk.

If your Malcal and you run across the roof of a building, jump through the air 100 feet onto the back of a red dragon, and gouge him with your sword...all in one round, you need to drink.

Quote:
If your Malcal and you run across the roof of a building, jump through the air 100 feet onto the back of a red dragon, and gouge him with your sword...all in one round, you need to drink.
Phew...thought I was gonna' have to drink there for a second, until I realized that this only applies to Malcal. What a relief! BTW, the dragon's been tamed...he's mowing the lawn.

Quote:
Oh, and Kany, I am going to bring my laptop, so if I find five minuted and a wireless connection, maybe I will "blog" about GenCon.
I like it. Will you post it at Farlandworld? Oh and Farland...don't forget your power cord to your laptop. Sorry Squeak

Quote:
Careful...
What?!? What'd I say??? <_<

In the words of the Redneck comedian Jeff Foxworthy when he tells women what is always on men's minds. "Gimme a beer and show me sum'n nekid."

*Looks around the forum as everyone remains silent* Heh, I'm going to get hit now aren't I? Lady Galadwen please don't hate me. I'm just teasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel
There will be at least one, since Galadwen is going. Wait, two... Malcall's wife is going too.

Heh heh. Awesome! Yeah I wanna see the face of our female gamers here. But umm. I'll join Farland in spirit. Maybe I'll show up at the Astral GenCon.

Edit: Nother drinking game.

If Farland wins everyone has to buy Ric a shot of Tequila
If Farland loses everyone hsa to buy Ric a shot of Tequila

Tequila? Narsty.

How about whiskey?