The Walking Dead game, ep. 5 - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead game, ep. 5

Warning... There be spoilers within concerning the stranger....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
Oh, no, I kept him alive. He's useless. Next time I'm just going to let him die.
I found that almost everyone in that game should be left to die..

I finally got around to playing episode 5.

One thing I regret doing through the whole game is saving Ben. That kid is nothing but bad luck and a waste of space. Not once does he help you in the entire series.

I wanted a Lee Romance with the girl with the climbing axe. I thought she kicked ass. But no matter what I did it didn't happen. LOL.

I'm hoping that chick comes back in the second season. She'd make for a great protagonist, and a great big-sister for Clementine, I think.

Best character ever by far is Omid. Although in my story I tossed him off the bridge and sprained his leg pretty bad. I liked Kenny in episode 1 but every other episode my patience just wore thin with dealing with him.

I liked the kid Duck, he was a good kid to. A couple things did bother me about Episode 5 though. Like who the hell lets a one armed man man a ladder and climb it to ring a bell that is their only way out for salvation?

I think it would be cool in the next series for you to choose characters and play out their stories. Like maybe have 5 new charactetrs plus a couple old ones and 4 of the mare playable characters. SO you do another 5 episodes but with each character. Play through their storyline.

Did anyone choose to not chop of his ARM? If so do you mind telling me what happened? I am curious but don't feel like playing through the chapter again. Disappointed at the length of the latest episode.

I didn't, but I heard that the situations are almost exactly the same, sans the commentary from the characters about lacking an arm.