A way to search this very forum - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

A way to search this very forum

... I had no idea that was a button, well, that linked to a different place than just clicking the thread name.

And by clicking the post number you pull up a page listing any post by that person in that thread.

Quote:
Would it not be possible to create a custom Google search bracket? So google is doing the searching?
Just making it thread or forum specific?
No way to do that so far as I can tell. If you find a way to corral google's indexing like that for forums, I think you'd have a serious money maker on your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primemountain View Post
That is a general search, it looks on the wiki and more. I mean a way to search the specific thread or forum you are looking at, in the same place the subscribe to a forum button is. Or is there some way to search,say,only the Site Discussion forum?
Add the name of the forum (in double quotes if it contains spaces) to the term you're looking for:
ExamplePrimemountain "site discussion"