WIN Mark V - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

WIN Mark V

WIN Mark V

Those that have had the win.
Mordae
Voxanadu
Raynor1111
Steampeng MK1

After some..."Minor problems"...I have stolen the win(Sorry akasha). Sadly, I must get rid of it before there an riot on here...

Anyway, who want this accursed thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor1111 View Post
This win is false. You cannot "take" the win. You can only have it granted to you.
If this one false , that mean the one you were giving (and the one I stole from you) is also false, and akasha is a liar or insane

See how that works out?

Oh, Steampeng, I pity you. What you are doing is no different from participating in a chess tournament, smashing your opponent's king with a hammer, and claiming that you won the match when, in fact, you were disqualified for failure to follow the rules. Obviously, you will never win a chess tournament that way, and nor will trying something like this ever allow you to obtain the Win.

We winners are merciful, however; if you have seen the error of your ways and wish to properly attempt to earn the Win this time -- as opposed to insisting that the rules work the way you want them to when
The rules always work the way the previous Winner wants them to.
they don't -- then feel free to compete for the true Win in the proper thread: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=289176

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Oh, Steampeng, I pity you. What you are doing is no different from participating in a chess tournament, smashing your opponent's king with a hammer, and claiming that you won the match when, in fact, you were disqualified for failure to follow the rules. Obviously, you will never win a chess tournament that way, and nor will trying something like this ever allow you to obtain the Win.

We winners are merciful, however; if you have seen the error of your ways and wish to properly attempt to earn the Win this time -- as opposed to insisting that the rules work the way you want them to when
The rules always work the way the previous Winner wants them to.
they don't -- then feel free to compete for the true Win in the proper thread: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=289176
Just so everyone knows, this man does not have the win, I give it to Mykin after Akasha fake blown up...

By the authority vested in me by the Holy Church of Vox, I put forth the motion that Steampeng MK1 no longer capable of claiming the Win. Only previous Winners (That is, myself, my Lord Vox, and his Holiness Mordae), can cast a vote.

My grounds for this retribution are based on said penguin's reprobate behavior, sniveling, and general underhandedness, as well as extreme saltiness and general bitterness due to is inability to lay a legitimate claim to the Win.

I reject the motion that only Vox, Mordae, and Raynor be allowed to vote, and object to the motion that Steampeng be prohibited from claiming the 'win'.

My grounds for this objection are as follows; whether it was handed to him by akasha or Steampeng, Mykin now possesses the 'win', and it is his sole decision on who he passes it on to, not that of any of the previous 'win'-bearers.
Attempting to exclude someone from competing to claim the 'win' for any reason, save that they are a previous or current 'win'-holder (which I understand you object to), stinks of foul play, atrocious sportsmanship, bribery & corruption, and three-days-unwashed socks.

I would also like to forward a motion that Steampeng be recognised as having been a previous 'win' holder in subsequent 'win' threads.
And I also put forward a motion, exclusive to the previous motion, that Steampeng be recognised as the current possessor of a 'uwin' ('win' spelt with a triple-u, and also a pun on 'you win'; geddit?), and that competitions for the 'uwin' operate alongside those for the regular 'win'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaday Daydream View Post
I reject the motion that only Vox, Mordae, and Raynor be allowed to vote, and object to the motion that Steampeng be prohibited from claiming the 'win'.

My grounds for this objection are as follows; whether it was handed to him by akasha or Steampeng, Mykin now possesses the 'win', and it is his sole decision on who he passes it on to, not that of any of the previous 'win'-bearers.
Attempting to exclude someone from competing to claim the 'win' for any reason, save that they are a previous or current 'win'-holder (which I understand you object to), stinks of foul play, atrocious sportsmanship, bribery & corruption, and three-days-unwashed socks.

I would also like to forward a motion that Steampeng be recognised as having been a previous 'win' holder in subsequent 'win' threads.
And I also put forward a motion, exclusive to the previous motion, that Steampeng be recognised as the current possessor of a 'uwin' ('win' spelt with a triple-u, and also a pun on 'you win'; geddit?), and that competitions for the 'uwin' operate alongside those for the regular 'win'.
I Agree with this