[MUSTER CLOSED] 4-02 - In Wrath's Shadow (Formerly Pallid Plague) - Page 11 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

[MUSTER CLOSED] 4-02 - In Wrath's Shadow (Formerly Pallid Plague)

The system isn't as granular as what I would design but then I like fractions.

I think we're good for party composition as long as there are enough healing wands along.

I'm pretty busy at the office today so I don't think I'll be setting up folders etc. yet. Probably this afternoon or this evening.

Fair warning for everyone:

This adventure starts in medias res so you won't have time for last minute shopping between the time you get told about the mission and when you depart (you get your faction missions and a description of the destination after you accept the offer to go). There are some mundane supplies available at the site (food, shelter, ropes, light sources, etc.) but nothing special.

To paraphrase the theme of the adventure in just four words, I'd call it:

"Archaeological Dig Gone Wrong"

That doesn't mean you can't do purchasing before the game starts that will be accounted for on this chronicle. Feel free to fill your boots on that front, just no retconning once you're on the road.

Okay, then I will do some shopping before the scenario starts. Are you going to post the scenario description?

aw man... too late ~sigh

Well, I guess Xerxs and me will have to take a small intimate vacation, just the two of us (about time!)
Good luck!