I seem to have inexplicably become the Head GM of a dead game?!? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

I seem to have inexplicably become the Head GM of a dead game?!?

I seem to have inexplicably become the Head GM of a dead game?!?

As the title says I seem to have inexplicably become the Head GM of a dead game the Ravenloft case the gm had kept it open in case someone wanted to take it over. . . I have no desire to do so ( nothing against the game I just have a full plate and lack the ability to gm a pathfinder game), and I wasn't asked.

Did this happen somehow by default?

Should I archive the game?

Or could I just be removed as head GM?

There's probably an easy fix I missed, sorry to bug you guys

Thanks in advance

I have no idea. But it helps the mods if you link to the game where the issue's at.

The easiest solution, if no one wants to take over as GM or if there is no longer any activity/interest in the game is to just archive it. If, in the future, a new GM is found for the game you can always put in an un-archive request.

Works for me I just didn't want to go all "kill switch engage" if there was an alternative.

But it seems easiest and makes sense, thanks boss.

If you aren't meant to be head-gm ask the guy who should. Head-gm can transfer the position so I'd guess that's what happened, possibly accidentally.

Already asked, he's left the site due to his workload at school though hence why he left the game . . . .

So my communications are to no avail.

When I get a sec my intentions are to put a post up in the game forum telling everyone my intent to archive the game and asking if one of them would rather take over. . . I'll give that a day or two waiting for response and then archive if no one objects.