Character Ideas - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Character Ideas

Bard/Ranger? Maybe he's a follower of Selune who tries to keep the peace between good aligned lycanthrops and people who's usual Knee Jerk reaction to things that change shape one a month is "Kill it with silver just to be safe!" ?

There's even a bit of Synergy between the two classes with the right feats picked, so it could even be a mechanically sound build as well as working around a concept if you fancied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaNari View Post
Closer to believing the world is flat and all evidence to the contrary is a conspiracy, actually.

Oh, and that is *not* a made up example. Some people really do believe this.
I know it isn't.
However, the gods are a far more active aspect in everyday life in Faerun than the shape of the earth is in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post
I know it isn't.
However, the gods are a far more active aspect in everyday life in Faerun than the shape of the earth is in reality.
As a friend of mine describes the setting, it's a setting "Were the gods show up on Tuesday!"

But yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post

I know gods are common in Faerun... but are they really more common than cell phones and airplanes?

Just thought I'd follow up.

- Love the random background generator. Very good for getting ideas.
- I haven't chosen a deity *yet*. And actually, now I've settled on Deneir. I think.
- I like steampunkadept's made-up god anecdote. It fits well with how I've perceived the FR setting.
- Wow, this really took a turn somewhere, didn't it?

Thanks for your help. He's starting to take shape.