has it been two years already? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

has it been two years already?

has it been two years already?

Nearly two years ago, I started a one-on-one with a player. It's a 3.5e adventure in a homebrew world of mine that is essentially a "classic" d&d campaign setting.

I have taken part in several other games here, both as a gm and a player. They all atrophy sooner or later. This one's been different, though.

Over time, the player and I have been very forgiving toward each other regarding our attention to the game. I've received the "your game is about to be archived" message more times than I can count. Yet we keep coming back, and we keep plodding along.

And now, two years later, her character has finally reached a door to a room that I imagined way back in the beginning. Which is why I'm posting this here. I think it's a good time to share what she and I have put together. And I think, if you care about such things, it's a good time to "tune in" to the adventure.

Much will be explained in the next few posts, and the game is going to enter into a new chapter that, frankly, will have me guessing as much as her. When I put the concept together in my head two years ago, I played it out to this point, but really not any farther. So, as much as I'm eager to see her reaction to what's coming, I'm even more eager to see what happens after that.

Anyway, as I said, if you care about such things, feel free to lurk. The game is Out of Balance.

Thanks.

And, if anyone associated with Myth-Weavers is reading this, thank you! Obviously, this player and I are in your debt.

J

Congratulations! It's wonderful to see that your game has kept chugging along for so long. It is certainly rare for that to happen with the many diverse lives we lead these days. Keep up your dedicated work!

Nice Teaser, a link to a private game . Congrats. It's the rare game that lasts that long.