Who Would Win? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Who Would Win?

Who Would Win?

So, I'm reading a thread in General Discussion about who would win in a fight between the Galactic Empire and the Covenant from Halo, and it got me to thinking about some threads I've seen on other boards of this nature. And I wondered why we didn't have one here, so I'm setting this up.

The purpose of this thread is, very simply, to define who would win in a fight. Someone (myself, as this is the first post), would give a set of combatants and any combat conditions effective for that one fight. The very next poster then decides who would win, with an explanation - and no, stating "Because I'm a fanboi" is not an explanation - and then they give the next set of combatants. And so on.

The combatants don't have to be superheroes, but they can be. Any person, army, or world, real or fictional, against any other person, army, or world, real or fictional. Obviously, if someone posts "God vs. President Lincoln", it's a bit unfair. But then maybe the next poster comes up with some really whacked out reason why Lincoln wins, right?

Anyhow, I'll start.

Combatants
Detective Vic Mackey vs. Inspector Harry Callahan

Combat Conditions
None. Both have access to whatever weapon of choice they use in their respective shows, and each has access to their own catch phrases with which to spew upon the other.

Neutral Site, however; I'm going with Sydney, Australia as, to my knowledge, neither has been there before.

So...who wins?

Callahan win the one-liners contest but when push come to shove and the two cops draw their guns Vic technological superiority grant him victory.

Vic's semi auto pistol hold more bullets and its way quicker to reload, Callahan weapon, while fearsome, is too slow and the inspector spend more time reloading than shooting.

Combatants
Ellen Ripley VS Sarah Connor

Combat conditions
best of both, these two characters greatly improve over their respective movies
armed to the teeth
in a foundry since both have been in one

Ripley.
Sense her "Best" Is infused with alien DNA after being brought back from the dead. And in a super suit.

Connor's while fearsome, is really just a survivalist nut-job. (Mind you just because your paranoid does not mean there are not mechanical killers out to get you) And more importantly Ripley seams better put together "Mentally" Connors at her best, is unhinged. Ripley at her best has Alien Killer instinct infused into her already hot and cold fight or flight instinct.

Combatants
spike spiegel

vs

Rally Vincent

Combat Conditions

Both Bounty hunters. One good with a gun and a phenom in hand to hand. The other a good hand to hand combatant and a phenom with a gun. Both having great rides. (But space ship vs Muscle car is not a contest in many ways)

Condition #1.
-All out fight. (Barring backup from supporting character or spaceships/cars)

Condition #2.
-All out fight. (Barring spaceships/cars) (But with supporting characters)

Condition #3.
-Getting there man. (Both of them trying to get the same bounty)

Note.
This is not a discussion of who is the better bounty hunter. Rally almost always gets her mark, Spike almost never gets his mark. (Mind you its most likely because spike doesn't really care that much)
This is also baring any social interaction. (Spike is quite the charmer, and Rally is actually kind of shy)

---------------------
P.s.s.
The answer to the Detective Vic Mackey vs. Inspector Harry Callahan
Clearly the answer is... John Mcclane.
"Remember children always ask yourself. W.W.J.M.D... What would John McClane Do?"