New to D&D, new to Overseeing. - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New to D&D, new to Overseeing.

New to D&D, new to Overseeing.

Hello everyone, I'm a completely new player and almost a completely new DM, I've only run one campaign so far and only for one of the weeks. I spent over 24 hours on my homebrew campaign and noticed the instant insanity of the players I had chosen, although one of the most exciting games I've ever played, and also my only so far. I instantly fell in love with the game.
However I want more experienced players to try out my campaign's and see what their opinions are. I am now writing of a new land named 'Laucilo' and hope to be done, are at least for enough in for players to start playing in a day. I will be spending this entire day straight making this campaign.\

So anyways, overall i'm just excited for my next game, and i'm wondering if anyone with Skype and a character would like to pop by and play for an hour or so.

Thanks everyone, I know i'm going to keep on DM'ing and loving it.
So hope someone can just enjoy the effort I put in.

just so you know? all players are pretty crazy, to an extent.

Games at the table usually involve a lot of random banter related to the topic and is more combat focused generally, though there is can easily be strong rp elements depending on the individual player, more experience players know what they can and can't get away with, that isn't to say wont try insane things, but they are insane things that might work.

PBP is generally slower and on topic, even in the out of character chatting. it tends to focus a lot more on roleplaying and everyone takes it decently serious, at least to an extent.

Welcome. I'd definitely be willing to test out your campaign on MW and message me more details and we can discuss the Skype thing too. I have made two of my own world up. One of them I played about a year.