Quick questions and answers - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

When Polymorphed into a Construct do you gain immunity to ability drain, ability damage, etc. (i.e. all of the good stuff associated with being a [Construct])?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithamar View Post
When Polymorphed into a Construct do you gain immunity to ability drain, ability damage, etc. (i.e. all of the good stuff associated with being a [Construct])?
Yes, but you can only polymorph into a construct if you are already a construct, so this only benefits 'forged.

Yeah, just double checking. I remembered doing that trick with Skewer, but couldn't remember for certain. Thanks, Sith.

When performing finite element analysis on a space elevator extending radially outwards from one earth radius to geosync radius...
Can I use a point mass approximation for each 1-km element and for the planet?
What factors should be considered when placing the counterweight station?

---

How do I rule the unique properties of the artificial gravity of a spinning O'Neill cylinder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsentWizard View Post
When performing finite element analysis on a space elevator extending radially outwards from one earth radius to geosync radius...
Can I use a point mass approximation for each 1-km element and for the planet?
What factors should be considered when placing the counterweight station?

---

How do I rule the unique properties of the artificial gravity of a spinning O'Neill cylinder?

What classes are/can be focusued on unarmed strike?
I have Reaping Mauler, Monk and Swashbuckler right now. Anything else?