Myth-Weavers Fantasy Football - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth-Weavers Fantasy Football

Myth-Weavers Fantasy Football

If I can drum up enough interest I will set up a league.

Anyone interested?

EDIT

League is up and ready to accept players!

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page. When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 378888
Password: geeksrule

It is a 12 team league right now, we can do two if need be. Pretty basic setup, with Auto Draft, though I am open to change it if we get enough votes. Majority rules!

Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeRange View Post
If I can drum up enough interest I will set up a league.

Anyone interested?
Which system would you be using? Yahoo has a good one, and I have found the rest all have problems. Color me potentially interested.

Last years league ran on Fleaflicker, which I think I prefer to Yahoo. Then again, it has been quite a few years since I last used Yahoo for a league, I understand it's better now.

I have no problem joining a Yahoo league. After all, every league needs someone who's totally mediocre. Although I still take pride in the fact that I was the only one to beat our league champ last year. Something to be said for dumb luck.