Cat Helicopter - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Worldly Talk

Civil discussion and debate on real world events and issues.

Cat Helicopter

Cat Helicopter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

This is... the most horrific... most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Is there a word that combines shock and LOL? I am the very definition of ambivalent over this.

The guy said something like "When my cat was run over, I mourned for two days. Then I thought: lets do something fun".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbender View Post
The guy said something like "When my cat was run over, I mourned for two days. Then I thought: lets do something fun".
He's taking a wake party to a whole new level.

As...um...unique as this path is for mourning a pet its not harming anybody, or any animal. Plus points for being morbidly funny!

I disagree. If you're dumb enough to miss the part about his cat having been dead for a few days before he made it into a kittycopter, you deserve to get worked up over this.

That bit about the cat being dead for two days doesn' jive with the facts. A cat that is two days dead is more than a little rank. Where did he keep the cat for two days before he had an epiphany? Did he stick it in the fridge for the mourning period? Is this Belgian custom? Was it winter and the cat was still fresh two days later when he dried his tears? I don't think he offed his cat for the sake of art, but I believe that fact to be a little fluffery.