Cat Helicopter - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Worldly Talk

Civil discussion and debate on real world events and issues.

Cat Helicopter

First, like I said, I was a child. I spoke the languages my friends spoke. It's not like I took courses in the languages. Nit picking on that fact is pretty trollish and has little to do with the thread.

Second, do you know anybody who puts their dead pets in the freezer in the Netherlands? That would make pointing out the fact that he is Dutch matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penchant View Post
Second, do you know anybody who puts their dead pets in the freezer in the Netherlands? That would make pointing out the fact that he is Dutch matter.
Those wacky Dutchmen, never doing anything their neighbors wouldn't do.
Dude, he made his cat into a helicopter. I don't think there's any nationality which does that. Logically, it follows that he's weird and this argument is pointless.

Let us not get distracted from the awesomeness of the Orvillecopter, folks.

Yes I was making a joke about Americans and Europeans. The Americans as a general rule (there are always exceptions) have been known to take jokes made about them very poorly, hence the reference to running away. The Europeans will probably just laugh at England as always and carry on.

But yeah corpses don't rot as quickly as you might think even in the best conditions for corpse rotting.

Unfortunately my parents didn't do anything half as cool as this when one of our cats was ran over earlier in the week, just buried her and planted the flower she was named after over the burial spot. Her sister has been weird ever since then. They're from the same litter and I think she was actually in mourning.

Pro-tip: We'd send the CIA, not the Army.
They should be outside your door now.

I was just confused because it didn't play off of anything, it was just some random joke in the middle of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
Pro-tip: We'd send the CIA, not the Army.
They should be outside your door now.
...with their handcuffs,
their cyanide pills,
their classified dossier.

But don't worry!
They only torture
the folks they don't like
you're probably gonna be okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post
But don't worry!
They only torture
the folks they don't like
you're probably gonna be okay!
Yup, as long as you're dead you'll be fine, everyone else they don't like.

Hey, hey, hey. It's water-boarding, not torture.
Unless you're talking about the Celine Dion, in which case... uh... you can't prove anything nearly so well as I can threaten bribe a jury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnas View Post
Unfortunately my parents didn't do anything half as cool as this when one of our cats was ran over earlier in the week, just buried her and planted the flower she was named after over the burial spot. Her sister has been weird ever since then. They're from the same litter and I think she was actually in mourning.
The behaviour of our cat also changed after his sister was run over, which is not surprising since they spent a lot of time together; we even found sleeping in "
not sure how well that translates, but the image should be self explanatory. And don't worry, they were both neutered
spoon" position.