Update on L5R character sheet? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Update on L5R character sheet?

Update on L5R character sheet?

Looking at the previous conversation about the L5R sheet, it sounds like it's been done since August. Is that right? Any new guesses in when we'll see it available on the site?

Thanks for all the hard work that's being put into this. This site is pretty freakin' incredible.

Why was this not posted in the original thread? Like it says in the thread, I'm waiting on any sort of confirmation that the sheet is ready to go.

I thought that would be thread necromancy?

I like the sheet. I'm not sure what the "Heritage" line is for. And maybe the second line that says "Armor" should read "Initiative"? I'm not sure there's anything called "Powers," for the second page. It should do the trick though. Any other L5R players want to weigh in?

Thanks a lot for making this!

I recommend raising the original thread for an unresolved issue, especially where there's already an ongoing discussion and/or where there's an open request for comment from an admin... Finally, and this isn't something I'd expect anyone to know because it's not advertised, but on the sheets request page on the wiki there's an 'official' wip/feedback thread, which is that other one.