Doctor Who Season 7 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Doctor Who Season 7 (potential spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Kage View Post
I was super excited to find out Ben Browder was in it!
Me too, although it took me a while to remember who he was. I was a Farspace fan back in the day, and I loved him on Stargate, too.

The season opener tugs at the emotions... best of the 4 so far.

The one I didn't like much was Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. Didn't really work right, in my opinion.

That episode. My eyes. Can't see from the tears.

Goodbye Karen Gillian and Arthur Darvill. I loved ye both, and to see you go rips me to shreds inside.

I didn't like that ending. I was really hoping there'd be a chance later for everyone to come back for one big hurrah, kind of like how Rose, Martha, and even Sarah Jane and others came back toward the end of Tennant's run, or even how a bunch of people from the 5th season showed up in the 6th right after River's birth. But it seems like they kinda shot that out.

Quote:
I didn't like that ending. I was really hoping there'd be a chance later for everyone to come back for one big hurrah, kind of like how Rose, Martha, and even Sarah Jane and others came back toward the end of Tennant's run, or even how a bunch of people from the 5th season showed up in the 6th right after River's birth. But it seems like they kinda shot that out.

Also: is anyone else unable to read the word "spoilers" in anything other than River Song's voice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkWren View Post
Also: is anyone else unable to read the word "spoilers" in anything other than River Song's voice?
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Also "Sweetie."

Quote:

1. Everyone panic with the Doctor hands River her own Sonic Screwdriver.

2. Someone did this watercolor. Showed it to my wife and she started crying harder than the ending.

Gah, I tear up every time I'm reminded of the way David Tennant says "I'm sorry, I am so, so sorry." It makes me think of his "I don't want to go."

Great, now I'm all teary-eyed. DAVID TENNANT I MISS YOU!