No response to my ad for my game proposition? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

No response to my ad for my game proposition?

No response to my ad for my game proposition?

Hey, so I made an ad for a 4X game called 'corporations: sad but true'.

Haven't had much activity.

You posted your game ad in the GM Workshop forum, rather than the 'Games and Ads' forums here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

There are usually a few barriers to a new GM opening a game- if people don't know the system, or don't know the player, they might be hesitant to join, but the post looks pretty solid, so if you posted it in the right place with people looking for games, it should get more attention.

- Logain

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0g41n View Post
You posted your game ad in the GM Workshop forum, rather than the 'Games and Ads' forums here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

There are usually a few barriers to a new GM opening a game- if people don't know the system, or don't know the player, they might be hesitant to join, but the post looks pretty solid, so if you posted it in the right place with people looking for games, it should get more attention.

- Logain
The game system isn't fully created yet though, so I was looking for feedback on the whole thing from fellow GMs who know what it takes to get attention for a game and how difficult it might be to run a game.

I gave a quick glance on the thread you're mentioning... And it indeed belongs in the Game and Ads forum, specifically in the Game Planning section. If you're intending to run a game here, on Myth-Weavers, and want to garner interest, that's the place to go.