Our ENWorld Rating - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Our ENWorld Rating

Our ENWorld Rating

Hey all, check out our listing at ENWorld. I would encourage you, if you like the Farland site and appreciate the work that has gone into it, to vote for it. Vote by clicking the little "Rating" thing in the upper right.

Also, if you want to leave comments, that would be helpful too.

Of course, you will have to create an account at ENWorld if you don't already have one, but I imagine you guys can handle that.

Farland, can you send me a PM for some Farland voting links (the ENWorld etc) so I can add them to the 'sexysig'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo
Farland, can you send me a PM for some Farland voting links (the ENWorld etc) so I can add them to the 'sexysig'?
I sent it. Thanks alot, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanduil
I voted! Is this a vote every day kind of thing or just vote once?
I am not sure. Let's try voting tomorrow and see if it increases the vote count.

Don't forget to talk it up.

Oh, and don't forget to vote for M-W too.

Quote:
M-W? What?
Myth-Weavers

Quote:
I voted! Is this a vote every day kind of thing or just vote once?
It's always one vote per link per account.

Oh yeah, the second coolest website in exsistence, I get it, M-W, yeah! What does "it's always one vote per link per account" mean? I'm guessing I only get to vote once, but I'm sure what the link you're referring to is.

edit

Oh I think I got it, you mean if I wanted to vote for other worlds too and stuff, right?

Quote:
Oh I think I got it, you mean if I wanted to vote for other worlds too and stuff, right?
Yep. Basically you can vote for how many sites as you like, but only once for each.
(I have to learn not to write in riddles )