New Staff - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

New Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland
Of course there was several months in between those two incidences here, but I see how it looks that way with the thread.
Farland, how's it going today? Maybe I'm not supposed to be posting in this thread since I am not part of the staff. I was just browsing the Farland discussion/development threads, which I hadn't done before yesterday, and found it funny the way those posts read.

Valanduil, the skit is right at the very beginning of the movie during the intro credits. The hire and sack just about everyone.

Ok, just in case I'm not supposed to be posting in this forum, I'll move on. <_< Great work everyone awesome site and great adventure material. Farland knows what I'm talking about.

In my humble opinion, you're very welcome in all the threads. Come around more often Kanavel. There's lots of fun threads to pop in to.

Everyone give a warm welcome to Galdwen, our newest staff member and now the Head Editor.

I would like to proudly announce that Agricolus has joined the esteemed ranks of the World of Farland staff. Welcome him!

Oh wow, what an addition! Welcome Agricolus. You've already been doing so much and I'm so happy to hear you're planning to continue. Thanks and welcome aboard!

Thanks one and all. I shall do my best to help in every way. I've enjoyed working with everyone so far, you've all been kind and understanding with my lack of gaming experience, and until I become more knowledgeable, I will continue to work within myself. A hearty "Yoi" and "Double Yoi, as Myron Cope would say.

Can't wait to see the finished product with Wawmar, and soon, we can continue and finish up Stor-gris and other goodies.