Some Feats - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Some Feats

Yes, Speed definitely has an effect there. But the fact is, TWF wouldn't benefit from Speed as much since each single attack does less damage.

And I trust you didn't actually exchange the Speed enhancement for some other enhancement. You simply removed it. In that case you are comparing two styles with one using a much weaker weapon -- Speed is a hefty +3 enhancement bonus after all.

I did make an additional check at a lower level without a Greatsword of Speed. In that case TWF damage was higher, but again, not by a lot. Nothing to be excited about, since the style requires a feat to use and using a Greatsword does not.
For example:

Edit
Right, so after a couple of additional checks weapons of Wounding can tilt the scale a little, as would some abilities that deal extra damage besides Sneak Attack. As such, I have reconsidered removing the -2/-2 penalty from fighting with a light weapon in the off hand -- you will need an additional feat to do this. The feats remain merged.

these look real similar to Two-Weapon Defence and the other TW-style feats...

then again, that just means they look really appealing

Has anyone used these?

Well, yes, my goal was mainly to make TWF a better fighting style. Also, I thought parrying could be a cool thing you could do.

But no, these feats have no been play-tested. They seem to work out mathematically, though.

I have been busy.. but I think I might have time to try it out this weekend and see.

Otherwise, it'll be next week.