Dice Roller - drop dice / highest / lowest - Showing all rolls - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Dice Roller - drop dice / highest / lowest - Showing all rolls

Dice Roller - drop dice / highest / lowest - Showing all rolls

How hard would it be to create an option to show the intermediate rolls cases where multiple dice are rolled but not used?

It's great to have the ability to do 2d20^1 to roll two d20s and pick the highest but sometimes it'd be good to see what the other roll was. Such an option if feasible could also be applied to the reroll option.

I tend to use and encourage my players to use roll tags with the z option to only see the final result. I'd just like to see more in the roll over tag when I give it the single cursory roll over. Certainly not critical.

Use the "2m" prefix rather than the "^1" suffix:

[roll]2m1d20+4z[/roll]

I expect that someone will try it right in this thread, so I'll point out the test page right away.

That only rerolls the dice and displays both results. It doesn't select the highest (or lowest) and display just that result. I'd still like to use the smarts of the dice roller, just not hide the workings too deep to view.