Greetings All - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Greetings All

Greetings All

I'm completely new to this whole forum thing, though I apparently became a member of this site in 2008 (don't remember that ), so I hope I don't embarrass myself too much, ha. I've been playing table top rpgs for a few years now and I have a regular weekly game with some friends. Unfortunately, it's getting harder and harder schedule all the other games I'd like to try that aren't a part of our normal campaigns and I figured play by post would be a good way to get my fix. I've mostly played D&D 3.5/4e, a little GURPS, a little Boot Hill and am more than willing to give other systems a try. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

welcome in bud. lots of good folks here.

Check out the wiki section or click on the weaving link in my sig for some pbp (play-by-post) help, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

Happy hunting!