What Movie should get a Reboot? - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

What Movie should get a Reboot?

Agreed; that first fight scene is still incredibly tense. I think the one in 6 is more emotionally charged, but the fight in 4 is better choreographed.

Agree, agree agree.

The iaijutsu/fencing-style combat Obi-Wan and Vader use makes it feel very stressed, as one small slip is death. Short, quick movements and no waste of energy, as you would expect of a Jedi or any martially-trained warrior.

Especially ones armed with swords that can cut through essentially anything from any direction with minimal effort.

So I saw Total Recall the other day...

The movie which are ranked average rating at box office needs rebooting as they are fine but can be improved a lot and can be shown in more interesting way to attract more viewers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarium View Post
Agree, agree agree.

The iaijutsu/fencing-style combat Obi-Wan and Vader use makes it feel very stressed, as one small slip is death. Short, quick movements and no waste of energy, as you would expect of a Jedi or any martially-trained warrior.
WHAT?! Trained warriors must flip out and do a 720 rotation at least every six seconds

I am totally on board with a Flash Gordon reboot, and I agree that the Queen soundtrack is a contract requirement.