Shadow Stream: Personal Art Thread - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Shadow Stream: Personal Art Thread

Wow, thanks, Farland. I'm not sure if I can commit to a large project, but I should be able to help out with some things. Between work, family, myth-weavers, and my own RPG projects, I don't have much time to spare.

With that being said, feel free to send me a PM with what you had in mind or just leave a post here.

I love it!

I like the fact that you sound devoted to your work and its improvement (can't say the same about myself procrastinating); that seems to me a good attitude to have. I just learned in Physics the other day that a good scientist is one who adapts his theories or changes his beliefs when their is a lot of evidence that says otherwise: you're what I would term a good artist, so keep up the great work and dedication (I like the maps too by the way) and soon I bet you'll get tons of commissions!

Thanks, everyone!

@FiendishFrycook - The job that never gets started, is the one that takes the longest, as my gaffer always said. I appreciate the kind words, and I'll take the compliment, though I'm not sure I feel that way.

Update
Here is the latest character archetype for the MW Starter Module. Hope you like it.

Fantastic! I love it.

I don't think I've ever seen a D&Der on MW play a character that was old, but still . . . love it!

@WoL_T -Thanks, man! I hope so!

@Law - Yeah, not as popular for D&D. Hopefully he'll inspire some to play older characters. Thanks!