Play-Testers and Idea Bouncers for Our Game - Page 15 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Play-Testers and Idea Bouncers for Our Game

I don't have any requests. However, i've an idea.

I was browsing through other kickstarter campaigns, and for one of them. $50.00 gets you a character portrait done by a professional artist.

Might be an option.

Boco has added 3 new character classes to those already illustrated on the website.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...modify-with-us

We also added a "Get a Character Portrait" as a reward level.

thats awesome. Also, I got into contact with my uncle. He's gonna call up a buddy who used to run a gamestop. Guy is bound to have contacts. so if we get him on board we could see a fair jump in contributions. :3

Hey DaReaper! That would rock. Any marketing we can get the better obviously. We appreciate it more than you know!

Hi all!
Another amazing piece by our lead artist. This shows a little hint about another race and another role we have.
"A Tofkinok Magi shows that heavy firepower does not trump heavy study."

Thanks we also added the Sigal Gargoyle to the Kickstarter main page and in the updates we discuss that race a bit. And in the next couple days we will have another 4-7 pieces to go with more background information.

Sweet. I spoke to the head chair of Gamestorm for 2013, he said if you wanted a panel or to promote Afterearth at GS next year I should give you his contact info so the pair of you can talk.

Interested?