Gamers and Football Fans? - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Gamers and Football Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcracker View Post
People like you make me sick!

GO BEARS!!!
A certain Coach Ditka....

Bears 2012!

I also am the commissioner of multiple fantasy football leagues through my workplace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicsFan View Post
Go Pats!
You don't know how pleased I was to see your tag, ComicsFan. =)

We had a Myth Weavers fantasy football league on Fleaflicker last year. It was fun, even if I didn't win. It also introduced me to some of the great people around MW.

If folks are truly interested, I could get something set up with relative ease. If I did, I'd probably do either Yahoo or Fleaflicker. They're both free, and they both have their strengths.

Vote for Yahoo. Already have a team there.
Though "FleaFicker" is a great name for a Fantasy Football site.
For those who don't know, a FleaFicker is a riskly rarely used play. If your team is down by a lot. And you are with people with a sense of humor. Yelling "FleaFicker!" (or "Reverse!") will likely get some chuckles.

I'd vote for ESPN, as well as being the league manager or co-LM if no one wanted the position.
I've played yahoo for a couple years, but the ease of ESPNFF has converted 99% of my usual FF buddies.
We can still auto-draft by tomorrow at 5amEST and get it going before the majority of games.

I'd be up for it if someone wants to make it happen. Thought it was falling through this year, but if it's a go, I'm in.

Throwing out the line and hoping for a catch.
ESPN Account Creation
Use your forum name and last name as M-W and 1/1/1994 is the generic birthdate.
You will get an email containing the Fantasy Sign-Up link.

The M-W Gridiron League

Hammie was wondering where the MW FFL ended up!

He roots for:

1. Black and Yellow! Black and Yellow! Black and Yellow! Black and Yellow! (all Pittsburgh teams )
2. Anyone playing the Ravens. (Satan's team )

Don't worry...Hammie will be pleased to crush all o y'all this year