March Theme - VOTE NOW!!!! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

March Theme - VOTE NOW!!!!

View Poll Results
What would you like for March's Challenge Theme?
Tradition 2 15.38%
Conspiracy 0 0%
Acceptance 2 15.38%
Imprisonment/Escape 2 15.38%
Space 3 23.08%
Random Flickr Pictures 4 30.77%

March Theme - VOTE NOW!!!!

So since our Wonder Woman is going to be spending time with her family for a few, we'll kick this off and get things going, yes? Vote for what you like, we'll start off on 3/1 - which is the rapidly approaching Sunday!

I voted for space. I was teetering on Tradition but all I could think of involved more angst. Now, I think I can find something with less angst if we are to write about space.

Is there a particular type of space we're talking about? If it's outer space, I'd like to change my vote from random flickers to space. Can we change votes? If it gets tied, I'll throw my vote over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agricolus View Post
Is there a particular type of space we're talking about? If it's outer space, I'd like to change my vote from random flickers to space. Can we change votes? If it gets tied, I'll throw my vote over.
I think Kerrz presented space to be in any of its forms: inner, outer, confined, open expanse, etc. That's why I liked it so much. It is very broad.

indeed you can go anywhere with that, and god know where I'll end up

but I liked the randomness of the pic thing. Even if we don't go with it I might give it a shot.

Thanks to Puffin for setting up this thread!

Now I have to decide what to vote on. I like the random picture idea, but there are other cool ones too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agricolus View Post
No changing votes. If it's a tie, I'll post a poll with just the two options, though everyone will have to vote within 24 hours of the poll going up.