hypothetical science question - Page 11 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Worldly Talk

Civil discussion and debate on real world events and issues.

hypothetical science question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teedor the Great View Post
Silveroak, you want Jesus body. Good! Go to the Sunday's mass in any Catholic Church around your home and you'll get Him.
He means the literal flesh body, the sack of water and chemicals, that walked around and peformed all those actions. The actual hands he is described as having cure the sick with and such.

I'm sorry, but bread is just not actually fit to function as part of a human organism.

Teedor, you are missing teh point- I don't want Jesus body. i want to know how we would know if we found it or not. Stop trying to recruit me to church by telling me I want things i don't want and either participate in a meaningfull way in teh discussion or go away.

Since you have brought up the issue of Catholic Authority though- if someone claimed to have found Jesus body and the after reviewing teh evidence the Catholic church declared that it was in fact his body, and that his ascention into heaven must have been spiritual rather than corporeal, would you accept it?

Knock knock knock
Hello, clue phone- THAT'S THE QUESTION I AM ASKING YOU!!!!
What evidence would you find acceptable?

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, "Take and eat; this is my body."

Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you,

for this is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins.

(Matthew, chap 26, v. 26 - 28)

This one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroak View Post
What evidence would you find acceptable?