The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

Hello I was told by Plugsy to post my ad here for a DM to replace me when I leave for boot camp. My ad is in game planning and here's the link . Thank you all for reading this and the ad, if you do, and have a wonderful day.

Kael Rekulls

Well, I posted earlier that I wouldn't mind Rescuing a game and lo and behold, a game I'm playing lost its GM. I was wondering how exactly I could take the reigns, since our previous GM hasn't been online for at least a week or so and everyone else in the game is okay with me taking over so far. If anyone else is interested, feel free to take over also, because I would love to continue on with my character if I could.
This is a link to the game:
Covet Bay

Posting a rescue request for wyld_image's Teen Justice Game. System is Mutants and Master Minds 3rd Edition, aka DC Adventures. Game started with two party's running separate form one another, and I presently have someone who is considering taking on half the party if I can find a GM for the other half.

We have seven of original 10 total players, and the GM has said that he will send new GM his notes if requested.

Here's the game thread, PM me for further Details if required/desired, and I'll do my best to answer them.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17889

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleSyllable View Post
I was wondering how exactly I could take the reigns, since our previous GM hasn't been online for at least a week or so and everyone else in the game is okay with me taking over so far. If anyone else is interested, feel free to take over also, because I would love to continue on with my character if I could.
Site discussion. Usually won't consider it until 14 days but post some details and we'll take it from there.

Well there are currently 10 characters in the game including me, and the game was going strong with only one or two short absences throughout the almost three months that it was running. Then, on June 11th, after about five days of waiting for an update, our GM comes online and apologizes for the absence, saying that some personal things had arisen and that he would not have any time left for Mythweavers. After a day or two of thinking it over, I suggested that we try to get together a GM rescue, asking if anyone else would be interested; enough people said they were, but I lost track of time and didn't manage to get up the rescue request until the 21st. I am only GMing one other game, which is similar to this one and I do believe that I could run both without problem, as I have quite a lot of free time. I offered it to the group and on one has objected, thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsy View Post
Site discussion.
Was where to post it. Lucky I saw this at all, anything in site discussion usually gets handled in a few minutes to a few hours.

Didn't really need quite so much detail but it's plenty. I'll go do it right now. FYI, departing GMs can hand the game over, they have a button for transferring headGM.

Thanks Plugsy, I didn't know that there was a transfer option and if the need to get a transfer ever arises again, I'll post in Site Discussion.

Posting a rescue request for Seattle of Tomorrow, a Genius: the Transgression game. We've got seven active players, and were humming along pretty quickly through the basic intro phase... but then the GM's posting rate slowly fell off, until today, when he posted that he wouldn't be able to continue anymore.

Link to the game.