Latest Farland Update - Page 6 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Latest Farland Update

Great update as usual. Budum-ishi seems alive and vibrant. Very creative, I love the idea of the mummy ruling the city.

Medesha, your story was GREAT. I couldn't put it down, well I read it online, but you get my point. I do hope you'll keep writing for Farland!

Please tell me that this won't be your last Farland story (begging prostrate on the floor, using best great big puppy dog eyes)!!!!!

So what's the December story about :)

Diplomacy check to try to convince Medesha to continue writing Farland Fiction (or is it nonfiction) as often as possible ... [dice:a7e40c5db5]1d20+43 = 1416476785 [/dice:a7e40c5db5]

Please tell me that this won't be your last Farland story (begging prostrate on the floor, using best great big puppy dog eyes)!!!!!

So what's the December story about :)

Diplomacy check to try to convince Medesha to continue writing Farland Fiction (or is it nonfiction) as often as possible ... [dice:a7e40c5db5]1d20+43 = 1416476785 [/dice:a7e40c5db5]

Hee hee. I guess you'll have to wait and see. ;) Thanks for the ego boost.

(Sorry I took so long to acknowledge your praise, btw. I could have sworn I'd replied to this thread, like, a week ago.)

Hee hee. I guess you'll have to wait and see. ;) Thanks for the ego boost.

(Sorry I took so long to acknowledge your praise, btw. I could have sworn I'd replied to this thread, like, a week ago.)

Hello RPGists! Happy Holidays. It's the 15th, so that means it's time for another update. Here's what we have for you this month:

The exciting conclusion of "The Barbarian Trials," by Lord Anki.
Three new 3D images of Dragonspur City, by Admin Rodrigo.
A write up on the bard-orator Lord Sando Torland, by Galadwen.

Check out the update here (http://www.farlandworld.com/new.html)

Hope you enjoy it, and game on!