Knights of Badassdom Trailer - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Knights of Badassdom Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Holy Wor View Post
How does Summer Glau keep getting work?!
Because despite being in her high 20s, she still looks 16.

It's the same way Ellen Page keeps getting work.

okay that looks funny as hell and it has actual actors in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdle View Post
Because despite being in her high 20s, she still looks 16.
so wrong... yet so likely correct.

I'll probably go see it...just gotta find some sap with the money for it to take me. :P I'm cheap.

I think it will be good...as long as it's ACTUALLY a comedy. If they played it up as a comedy in the trailer (like they did) and it's more of a horror flick then it will be awful. Aberrant expectations always lead to disappointment in cinema...

...except GI Joe. All I expected from that was some guy running down a hallway screaming "PORKCHOP SAMMICHES!" The reality was much better.

Pesky womens, always wanting us to pay

But really, looking at the lineup of people in the movie? Definitely a comedy. Those are not horror movie actors.

Very true. I'll try to remain optimistic. I'm just...a very harsh movie critic. Not much pleases me any more (save blue chip movies like Inception and Avatar).

I'm hoping it will be sort of tongue-in-cheek gory comedy like Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead.

Edit: Also I usually go Dutch if it's my idea. ;P