My new D20 Modern Weapon - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

My new D20 Modern Weapon

Hehe, cool. Seems like something you might have seen on Duke Nukem, if you remember that game.

That would spill a lot of blood

The aerodynamics of that thing make it either incredibly deadly (to everyone) as it spins through the air, changing direction randomly or fall to the ground and worthless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnistar View Post
The aerodynamics of that thing make it either incredibly deadly (to everyone) as it spins through the air, changing direction randomly or fall to the ground and worthless...
Yeah, I'd vote for worthless.

though, actually, as it hits the geround, assuming it's not pointy-end in the dirt it'll fly around the ground, choping at people's ankles...which could be deadly in it's own right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland View Post
Hehe, cool. Seems like something you might have seen on Duke Nukem, if you remember that game.
Yeah I do, and your right. Duke Nukem was the spoof on FPS games, and always fun. Laughed when I entered a strip club in a computer game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung Mua View Post
o.O that is just. . . how shall we say, odd. I vote foolish, Just whack people with the chain saw, forget shooting it.
But running 300ft would take too long. Best to just shoot it at them! :-)