Games are on in farland - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Games are on in farland

Games Are Gay In Farland

this is full metal alchemist back in black, and in the motha-effin saddle again.

dndonline is a worthless hunk of crap that serves no purpose but to each bandwidth and make 40 year olds who have never touched a breast feel good about themselves. it gives a position of power and authority to those who most definitely should not have it: attention starved ego maniacs who are either on drugs or feel that they know everything about real life dungeons and dragons. EFF YOU ALL. dnd in real life is kickass, and this pitiful excuse for a website is nothing compared to the real thing. its a travesty. any of you out there who are stil taking this thing seriously, what the hell is your problem? dont you have a life? dont you have better things to do than sit back and type bullshit with no meaning in order to amuse yourself and nobody else? why not go take up an instrument? chicks love guitar. why not go take up chicks? everybody likes chicks. why not go screw yourselves? god knows you cant get any from a real human.

face it, you are all a bunch of attention starved homo's with no lives. eat it.

P.S. farland is a fag to the max! farland sucks, he is a piece of crap, nobody lkes farland campaigns, your game sucks, eat it eat it eat it. QUEER.

Wow....your site is quite impressive.

I would be highly interested in campaigning in your world should another opening occur. I would even consider DMing but I'm not quite sure I have the rust shaken off for that just yet. I'm going to finish reading through the material you have posted but in the mean time, please keep me posted should an opening occur in either of your campaigns.
I can roleplay and write very well, and can keep up with any pace you set.

-Dan

Wow....your site is quite impressive.

I would be highly interested in campaigning in your world should another opening occur. I would even consider DMing but I'm not quite sure I have the rust shaken off for that just yet. I'm going to finish reading through the material you have posted but in the mean time, please keep me posted should an opening occur in either of your campaigns.
I can roleplay and write very well, and can keep up with any pace you set.

-Dan

What if the evil team were identical to the good team but only evil... Not sure if that could happen in the Farland campaign but if it could it would make for a pretty interesting game.

Personally, I wouldn't let starscream into your campaign. I have had numerous complaints from other DMs and have experienced him in one of my games. He shows for a few sessions and then bails.

What if the evil team were identical to the good team but only evil... Not sure if that could happen in the Farland campaign but if it could it would make for a pretty interesting game.

Personally, I wouldn't let starscream into your campaign. I have had numerous complaints from other DMs and have experienced him in one of my games. He shows for a few sessions and then bails.

I would like to get in on the Western Perils game. I am a new player to not only this camping but D&D overall but have read almost every reference I can find and am willing to catch on and catch up quick. I would want to make a human rouge if there is room for one but would be more than happy with a human sorc.

I would like to get in on the Western Perils game. I am a new player to not only this camping but D&D overall but have read almost every reference I can find and am willing to catch on and catch up quick. I would want to make a human rouge if there is room for one but would be more than happy with a human sorc.

I'm sorry. All of these games are currently full. If I start a new game, I will post an advert here.

Thanks.

I'm sorry. All of these games are currently full. If I start a new game, I will post an advert here.

Thanks.