Games are on in farland - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Games are on in farland

Games are on in farland

I have decided to DM two 3.5e games in Farland: one for an evil party, set in the Roman-like Kingdom of Farland, and one for a good party starting in Kelerak.

I am going to start by getting the evil game going. I need four players for this game. These should be dedicated, experienced roleplayers able to post 1-2 times per day. Please, no one who is going to be pulling a disappearing act should apply. These players should also be willing to familiarize themselves with the setting.

Post below if you are interested. If we have lots of interest and you want to increase your chances of being in the game, let me know why you are interested as well.

See the Forum here (http://www.dndonlinegames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1102) for other details.

Applying for the Campaign

I'm Cold, and I'd like to apply for your game, and I hope I am posting on the right thread. ;)
While I don't have much play by post experience, I do have 4 years of table top experience, and I'm willing to learn. Two posts a day would be a breeze.
I'll be on all night, just send me a PM if I'm in, and I'll start studying the world history and house rules asap.
Seeing as how this would be my first play by post adventure, I'd perfer to play as a warrior or barbarian, but, I'd be willing to play a cleric or mage if I had to.

Applying for the Campaign

I'm Cold, and I'd like to apply for your game, and I hope I am posting on the right thread. ;)
While I don't have much play by post experience, I do have 4 years of table top experience, and I'm willing to learn. Two posts a day would be a breeze.
I'll be on all night, just send me a PM if I'm in, and I'll start studying the world history and house rules asap.
Seeing as how this would be my first play by post adventure, I'd perfer to play as a warrior or barbarian, but, I'd be willing to play a cleric or mage if I had to.

Id be very interested in playing. I have 8 years pen and paper experience and a bit here too. I will await your acceptance.

Id be very interested in playing. I have 8 years pen and paper experience and a bit here too. I will await your acceptance.

I would very much like to join. I have been playing pen and paper for 26 years now...wow that makes me feal old...and way. I have been looking foe a game that will not fall apart, and this seems like one that would not break up. The final reason is playing a evil char is way too much fun. will now you know why i whant to join. let me know.

I would very much like to join. I have been playing pen and paper for 26 years now...wow that makes me feal old...and way. I have been looking foe a game that will not fall apart, and this seems like one that would not break up. The final reason is playing a evil char is way too much fun. will now you know why i whant to join. let me know.

I'm interested too. Actually, I have expressed my interest way back when Hal was still active. I got to roll my ability scores but unfortunately it coincided with Hal's disappearace from the site. So, nothing happened with it. I've read up on the world you created and downloaded some materials too which I think is pretty good stuff.

Although you are starting with an evil party, I'd like to join the good party. I don't mind waiting for it to start. In the meantime, I'll familiarize myself with the game world again. I'll check this thread again to see if you have any updates. thanks.

I'm interested too. Actually, I have expressed my interest way back when Hal was still active. I got to roll my ability scores but unfortunately it coincided with Hal's disappearace from the site. So, nothing happened with it. I've read up on the world you created and downloaded some materials too which I think is pretty good stuff.

Although you are starting with an evil party, I'd like to join the good party. I don't mind waiting for it to start. In the meantime, I'll familiarize myself with the game world again. I'll check this thread again to see if you have any updates. thanks.

Farland and I go back not exactly what I would call a long way, but as to my "career" on DNDOG back in spring of 04', you might say I've known him for a proverbial "lifetime". In fact, I was to DM a campaign set in Farland about this time last year, but real-life intervened and well..I bailed on him :confused:

Given that, I would be totally stoked for the opportunity to immerse myself in the world of Farland - I'm stretched out pretty thin with grade twelve, working part-time, lead role in community play, girlfriend, working out everyday, and being leader of my youthgroup as well as DMing a campaign on here, and mantaining my own 1,000 person forum.

But, anything for Ric and to play in his wonderful creation, two words (and you can quote me on this): I'm in

Cheers, and happy gaming to everyone (Ric, I know alot of the old 'skool' crew around here, and in particular a good slew of more skilled roleplayers so if you want some player suggestions just ask, and I can talk to them too.)