Games are on in farland - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Games are on in farland

Or hey, even if we do end up on different teams, there is nothing that says that I couldn't be your identical evil twin! Think of the comedy! Of course, we'd have different attribute scores, but as long as the physical ones remain in a general zone, characters could pass for one another.

What if the evil team were identical to the good team but only evil... Not sure if that could happen in the Farland campaign but if it could it would make for a pretty interesting game.

What if the evil team were identical to the good team but only evil... Not sure if that could happen in the Farland campaign but if it could it would make for a pretty interesting game.

I'd like to profess interest as well, though obviously that counts for about diddle and squat until I post something showing my characterr idea and such... but hey, its late, and I haven't had time to read very far into your setting (there's so farking much to read!).

So if you're getting this off the ground in the next day or so, I'm probably not going to get my stuff together in time. But if a spot's still open a few days from now, expect something from me (with all of those delicious demihuman options, I'm not quite sure just what yet!).

If you take the time to read through my post history, I'm pretty sure I'm worth it (I don't know if any of my last few posts are real gems, but overall I think I do a good job).

So yeah. You'll hear from me.

I'd like to profess interest as well, though obviously that counts for about diddle and squat until I post something showing my characterr idea and such... but hey, its late, and I haven't had time to read very far into your setting (there's so farking much to read!).

So if you're getting this off the ground in the next day or so, I'm probably not going to get my stuff together in time. But if a spot's still open a few days from now, expect something from me (with all of those delicious demihuman options, I'm not quite sure just what yet!).

If you take the time to read through my post history, I'm pretty sure I'm worth it (I don't know if any of my last few posts are real gems, but overall I think I do a good job).

So yeah. You'll hear from me.

Please, no twinsie parties. That's a bit too weird. Thanks for the expressions of interest so far. Yes, this is NOT going to be a game that will fall apart from my end, barring an act of god, and if you know me you will know that I have faithfully updated my site once a month or more since 2000, and I am on here quite a bit. I have sent out a few acceptances via PM to people who had previously arranged to play in one of my games if I started one, and now I am just waiting so that everyone who wants to play has a chance to apply. I will let everyone know very, very soon. Thanks again. :)

Please, no twinsie parties. That's a bit too weird. Thanks for the expressions of interest so far. Yes, this is NOT going to be a game that will fall apart from my end, barring an act of god, and if you know me you will know that I have faithfully updated my site once a month or more since 2000, and I am on here quite a bit. I have sent out a few acceptances via PM to people who had previously arranged to play in one of my games if I started one, and now I am just waiting so that everyone who wants to play has a chance to apply. I will let everyone know very, very soon. Thanks again. :)

Good Party

Okay, I have the Good Party's Forum set up. The game will be called "Western Perils."If you want to apply for that game directly, say so in your post, as several others have done.

The forum is here (http://www.dndonlinegames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1106).

Good Party

Okay, I have the Good Party's Forum set up. The game will be called "Western Perils."If you want to apply for that game directly, say so in your post, as several others have done.

The forum is here (http://www.dndonlinegames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1106).