Games are on in farland - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Games are on in farland

Alright, it looks like we have four people for each team. I sent PMs to the people who were chosen. Sorry if you didn't get chosen, but we had more applicants than spots. If anyone falls through there may still be spots.

Another possibility: If you are interested in DMing a game in Farland, let me know; I'm here for consultation.

Alright, it looks like we have four people for each team. I sent PMs to the people who were chosen. Sorry if you didn't get chosen, but we had more applicants than spots. If anyone falls through there may still be spots.

Another possibility: If you are interested in DMing a game in Farland, let me know; I'm here for consultation.

Please, no twinsie parties

Amen, and there was much rejoycing!

Great to be in the game Farland, but ill play the part of the over-eager gamer and ask a few questions:

1. What sort of general "story" are we looking at here? Are we going to start off as seasoned veterans of whichever profession we choose, and already know our "part members" - ergo, with this high lvl will we have important and affecting roles within whichever kingdom we choose.

2.Creation rules? on the site it's standard 4d6 drop lowest..etc, but starting gold, ECL, location, any other unaccounted for restrictions etc for the campaign you have in mind?

Thanks in advance Ric.

Please, no twinsie parties

Amen, and there was much rejoycing!

Great to be in the game Farland, but ill play the part of the over-eager gamer and ask a few questions:

1. What sort of general "story" are we looking at here? Are we going to start off as seasoned veterans of whichever profession we choose, and already know our "part members" - ergo, with this high lvl will we have important and affecting roles within whichever kingdom we choose.

2.Creation rules? on the site it's standard 4d6 drop lowest..etc, but starting gold, ECL, location, any other unaccounted for restrictions etc for the campaign you have in mind?

Thanks in advance Ric.

Alright, I went hunting and the forum, complete with character creation rules can be found by following the link in the first thread.

Alright, I went hunting and the forum, complete with character creation rules can be found by following the link in the first thread.

I would like to toss my application into this to play for either side. I have only a few preferences: that I be a human and that I be a sorcerer, rogue, or a fighter. If either side is in dire need of one of these, let me know and I will gladly fill the place.

Farland, you sent me a PM, but I read above that you have all of your people. I don't know if that makes me one of them. If so, I need to know which team I am on and what class is needed.

-Rataluge

I would like to toss my application into this to play for either side. I have only a few preferences: that I be a human and that I be a sorcerer, rogue, or a fighter. If either side is in dire need of one of these, let me know and I will gladly fill the place.

Farland, you sent me a PM, but I read above that you have all of your people. I don't know if that makes me one of them. If so, I need to know which team I am on and what class is needed.

-Rataluge

Games Are Gay In Farland

this is full metal alchemist back in black, and in the motha-effin saddle again.

dndonline is a worthless hunk of crap that serves no purpose but to each bandwidth and make 40 year olds who have never touched a breast feel good about themselves. it gives a position of power and authority to those who most definitely should not have it: attention starved ego maniacs who are either on drugs or feel that they know everything about real life dungeons and dragons. EFF YOU ALL. dnd in real life is kickass, and this pitiful excuse for a website is nothing compared to the real thing. its a travesty. any of you out there who are stil taking this thing seriously, what the hell is your problem? dont you have a life? dont you have better things to do than sit back and type bullshit with no meaning in order to amuse yourself and nobody else? why not go take up an instrument? chicks love guitar. why not go take up chicks? everybody likes chicks. why not go screw yourselves? god knows you cant get any from a real human.

face it, you are all a bunch of attention starved homo's with no lives. eat it.

P.S. farland is a fag to the max! farland sucks, he is a piece of crap, nobody lkes farland campaigns, your game sucks, eat it eat it eat it. QUEER.